has the largest population of the towns and villages in Wollondilly and is the major commercial centre of the Wollondilly Shire with plenty of potential for future residential growth.
Tahmoor offers properties varying from medium density, to commercial and rural acreage and residential properties, whilst still retaining the rural atmosphere Wollondilly is well known for.
The establishment of the major Tahmoor Town Centre and the introduction of private education in the area with Wollondilly Anglican College have provided Tahmoor with qualities people are finding very attractive.
Tahmoor is only 35 minutes drive to Campbelltown, 65 minutes to Sydney CBD, Kingsford Smith Airport and Port Botany. Wollongong and the southern beaches are about 45 minutes away and Canberra is just over 2 hours drive away.
- Woolworths supermarket (soon to be Big W)
- Bi Lo supermarket
- Aldi supermarket
- Tahmoor Train Station
- Medical Centre, Dental Centre & assorted Medical Practitioners
- Restaurants (including Thai, Indian & Chinese), Cafes & KFC
- Tahmoor Nursery (Garden Centre)
- Various Sporting Clubs & Events including Little Athletics, Skate Park, Pony Club & Dog Training